Visit us @ Broadcast Asia: Stand 4D5 – 22
What we are showcasing at Broadcast Asia!
This year we will be demonstrating a combination of our Aimtrack technology along with our AFC pan-tilt head. This combination of tech gives a full proof solution for any studio or live environment, allowing real-time tracking of any person, object or anything you wish to track.
Our AimTrack technology is specifically designed for location and studio presenter tracking. The system consists of a high-speed precision pan tilt head, with an advanced image processing system and a touchscreen interface. The unit is very portable and can be set up at any studio or location quickly.
AIMTRACK KEY FEATURES
- Easy touchscreen interface selection of what the point of interest is
- Can track anything – an object, an animal, a person, a face, a microphone etc.
- Compact, portable system for use in any location or studio
- Adjusts the view of the robotic camera to keep the item of interest on screen
- Works with any camera, video, HD, broadcast, film (using video assist)
- Save on personnel costs, including reduced travel costs and insurance in dangerous environments
- Position of head or tracked object can be output via serial or UDP/Ethernet, for integration with Virtual Studio or Augmented Reality
- Camera zoom can be automatically adjusted as the tracked person moves closer or further from the camera
BROADCAST ROBOTIC PAN-TILT HEAD
The AFC (Accurate, Fast & Compact) Head is a perfect choice for broadcast robotics. With a small footprint and high payload capacity, the AFC is ideal for getting close to the action without compromising picture quality.
The art of fluid motion is perfectly realised through the very latest in precision motors and high-resolution gearing, together with control interfaces carefully designed to maximise the operator’s creative direction.
The AFC’s IP-based architecture brings a wide range of benefits to today’s broadcast workflows. Whether extending operator control, target tracking or integrating with augmented reality graphics, the AFC fits seamlessly into networked production environments.
AFC HEAD KEY FEATURES
- Accurate, fast and compact.
- 360° unrestricted panning with high bandwidth 3G HD video slip-ring options.
- Available in quiet and high-speed variants.
- Networkable and easily scalable for multi-camera operation.
- Ethernet control of head and lens motions.
- Integrated control of all lens types.
- External fibre interfaces for extended operating distances available.
- Control options include Joystick, Pan Bars, and Software (API available).
- Options for track rail and lift.
- Suitable for virtual studios and augmented reality.