AFC Robotic Head
The AFC head is the ideal choice for a wide range of broadcast applications ranging from studio broadcast camera robotics to live events and sports production. With a small footprint, the AFC head is the perfect choice for getting close to the action without compromising picture quality.
The AFC-100s head is the ideal choice for a wide range of broadcast applications ranging from studio camera robotics to live events and sports production.
Speeds of up to 100° per second can be achieved whilst a high payload capacity offers supports for full studio build-up kits including cameras, teleprompters and accessories.
The AFC-180 head offers exceptional speed and performance from a compact head. With pan speeds of up to 180° per second, the AFC-180 is ideal for getting trackside and following fast moving targets whilst high-bandwidth slip rings offer unlimited pan rotation.
- High bandwidth pan slip-rings with support for up to 3G HD video
- Available with brushless servo or stepper motors
- 360° unrestricted pan with high bandwidth HD throughput
- Ethernet control of pan, tilt, zoom and focus (further options include RS232, RS422 & wireless)
- Integrated control of Fujinon and other broadcast servo lenses
- External fibre interfaces for extended operating distances are available
- Single cable provides highly accurate control of iris, zoom & focus for broadcast lens digital servos
- Control options include joystick console, pan-bars, hand-wheels and MRMC’s bespoke Flair software
Camera PayloadUp to 15kg
Max SpeedUp to 100˚/sec (180˚/sec on AFC-180)
Acceleration100˚/sec2 (300˚/sec2 on AFC-180) Dimensions 320
Dimensions320 x 268 x 156mm
Power24 VDC / 110-240 VAC
The Large Format Panel (LFP) is a standalone controller for a range of MRMC robotic heads. The LFP is a robust controller designed for day-in, day-out use in professional studio and Outside Broadcast environments.
Pan Bar Control
For live televised sports and events having the right interface is essential for successfully combining remote control and natural looking motion. MRMC’s joystick and pan bar control systems offer the best available translation of operator commands into smooth and precise camera shots.
MRMC’s studio control software provides an ideal framework for today’s integrated studio environments. Multiple camera positions can be easily controlled from a single operator and pre-programmed moves and positions executable via a simple touch screen interface.
Integrated I/O and optional slip rings allow for easy field deployment and simplified camera cabling. Lens control of digital and manual lenses are also built-in, further reducing cable runs. Fibre and wireless interfaces are available to extend the AFC and camera RCU operating distances.
Third Party Integration
Integration with virtual graphics and automation systems, as well as an available API for direct control from 3rd party products and software is also supported.