AFC Pan/Tilt Robotic Head
The AFC robotic pan tilt head is the ideal choice for a wide range of broadcast applications from studio broadcast camera systems to live events and sports production coverage. With a small footprint, the motorised pan/tilt head is the perfect choice for getting smooth, precise shots without compromising picture quality. With the high demand of any live production environment, the AFC robotic camera system provides quiet, fluid pan/tilt movements every time.
The AFC-100s robotic camera system is a compact 6kg camera agnostic robotic head with a 14kg payload that’s suitable for a multitude of different environments – including broadcast studios, live productions, events and sports coverage. As the name suggests, the AFC 100s moves at up to 100° per second and with its high payload capacity offers support for full studio build-up kits including cameras, teleprompters and accessories.
The AFC-180 head offers exceptional speed and performance from a compact robotic pan tilt head. With pan speeds of up to 180° per second, the AFC-180 is absolutely ideal for faster sporting events that require high-speed panning. The AFC-180 has a slip ring enabling tangle-free camera head movements to track moving targets.
AFC Robotic Pan Tilt Head Highlights
- High bandwidth pan slip-rings with support for up to 3G HD video
- Available with brushless servo or stepper motors
- 360° unrestricted pan with high bandwidth HD throughput
- Ethernet control of pan, tilt, zoom and focus (further options include RS232, RS422 & wireless)
- Integrated control of Fujinon and other broadcast servo lenses
- Multiple mounting options, including tripod, underslung, pedestal, rail, truss or bolted to various surfaces
- External fibre interfaces for extended operating distances are available
- A single cable provides highly accurate control of iris, zoom & focus for broadcast lens digital servos
- Our motorized pan/tilt head control options include joystick console, pan-bars, hand-wheels and MRMC’s bespoke Flair software
Camera PayloadUp to 15kg
Max SpeedUp to 100˚/sec (180˚/sec on AFC-180)
Acceleration100˚/sec2 (300˚/sec2 on AFC-180) Dimensions 320
Dimensions320 x 268 x 156mm
Power24 VDC / 110-240 VAC
The Large Format Panel (LFP) is a standalone controller for a range of MRMC robotic heads. The LFP is a robust controller designed for day-in, day-out use in professional studio and Outside Broadcast environments.
Pan Bar Control
For live televised sports and events having the right interface is essential for successfully combining remote control and natural looking motion. MRMC’s joystick and pan bar control systems offer the best available translation of operator commands into smooth and precise camera shots.
MRMC’s studio control software provides an ideal framework for today’s integrated studio environments. Multiple camera positions can be easily controlled from a single operator and pre-programmed moves and positions executable via a simple touch screen interface.
Integrated I/O and optional slip rings allow for easy field deployment and simplified camera cabling. Lens control of digital and manual lenses are also built-in, further reducing cable runs. Fibre and wireless interfaces are available to extend the AFC and camera RCU operating distances.
Third Party Integration
Integration with virtual graphics and automation systems, as well as an available API for direct control from 3rd party products and software is also supported.