Product Photography Turntables
All Orbital’s zero-backlash turntables are controlled by robotic-grade Harmonic drive gearboxes, the same used in NASA’s Apollo Lunar and Mars Explorational Rovers. These components were selected by our team so the system will work smoothly at full operating speed day after day, year after year.
Easily controlled through an app, the small turntable is perfect for items such as jewellery, utensils or other light equipment.
- Up to 20kg payload
- Rotation Speed: 100°/s
- Can be positioned upside down to hang fashion accessories on such as bags
Different size disks for a variety objects
For larger heavier items, with a 200kg payload, the medium turntable is a great option. Centreless, you can run cables through the middle to power items as needed.
- Up to 200kg
- Rotation Speed: 90°/s
- Centreless so cables or power can be fed through to appliances
- Turntable weight 35kg
- Medium Turntable With outriggers.
The large turntable is for extremely heavy items. The compact unit offers:
- Up to 600kg payload
- Rotation Speed up to 90°/s
- Centreless, so cables or power can be fed through to appliances
- Turntable weight is 72kg
The giant turntable is ideal to capture large machinery such as bikes, cars, vans etc.
- 3 tonnes payload capacity
- Rotation speed up to 90°/s
- Removable casters
- Weighs 800kg