Mark Roberts Motion Control are pleased to announce the imminent arrival of our latest DSLR pan tilt head, the Robo-head, to complement our best-in-class small heads, including the SFH-30. The Robo-head will provide the high specifications not normally only found in MRMC products but at a fraction of the cost.
The Robo-head has the following advantages:
• LOW-COST high-end, quality, pan tilt head.
• Light-weight aluminium construction with a 4kg/9lb payload.
• Ethernet controlled, which can include wi-fi or controlled from remote locations, even via 3G.
• Built-in Web-server, means time-lapse can be done from any Web-browser, i.e. iPhone/iPad, Android phone/tablet, laptop, PC, Mac, Linux etc.
• Built-in controller, so once programmed, head can be disconnected from user interface and run on its own, i.e. your laptop or phone does not need to be permanently connected.
• Fully encoded servo-motors for repeatable shots even at different frame rates.
• 12V Battery or mains powered and can provide power to camera too.
• Interface to Flair, our industry standard motion control software, for more advanced shoots.
• Ports for additional lens motors such as Zoom or Focus (new compact lens motors are also being designed as part of this).
• And of course, lots of track/dolly options as always.
The head is still being finalized, but we wanted to make sure you know about this up-coming option, when you make your next purchasing decision. We are taking the first 100 pre-orders now so let us know as quickly as possible to register your interest and be part of the first batch.
For more information please contact:
Mark Roberts Motion Control
T: +44 (0) 1342 838 000