**NEW** Robo Head – Don’t miss out Register Today
Mark Roberts Motion Control New “Robo Head” has a special pre-order price of just £2999. Don’t miss out on your chance to Pre-order at this special price. Register Today!
The Robo-head has the following advantages:
- LOW-COST high-end, quality, pan tilt head.
- Light-weight aluminium construction with a 4kg/9lb payload.
- Ethernet controlled, which can include wi-fi or controlled from remote locations, even via 3G.
- Built-in Web-server, means time-lapse can be done from any Web-browser, i.e. iPhone/iPad, Android phone/tablet, laptop, PC, Mac, Linux etc.
- Built-in controller, so once programmed, head can be disconnected from user interface and run on its own, i.e. your laptop or phone does not need to be permanently connected.
- Fully encoded servo-motors for repeatable shots even at different frame rates.
- 12V Battery or mains powered and can provide power to camera too.
- Interface to Flair, our industry standard motion control software, for more advanced shoots.
- Ports for additional lens motors such as Zoom or Focus (new compact lens motors are also being designed as part of this).
- And of course, lots of track/dolly options as always.
The Robo head with built in web-browser software for timelapse and simple moves is £3,499, Focus/Iris/Zoom motor £600 and optional Flair Software, for advanced motion control £800.
Pre order now as part of the first batch of 100 orders and receive the head for only £2,999 and one focus/Iris/Zoom motor completely free. That is almost a 30% discount. If you want to use the advanced motion control features, simply include Flair as part of the package at the discounted price of £600. The Pre-order offer is limited and will not be repeated, so I would suggest placing your order now along with a £1,000 deposit to secure this offer.
For more information please click this link to the Robo Head and contact Mark Roberts Motion Control by phone: +44 1342 838 000 or by email: email@example.com