Software Engineer, Computer Vision
Location: Blindley Heath, Surrey, RH7 6JP
Contract type: permanent , full-time
Our products involve the control of motors, interfaces for controlling motion sensing, analogue amplifiers and general GPIO / Sensor interfacing. This position sits in the Software Design section within our R&D Department, whose primary designs are for pan/tilt and multi-axis robotic camera systems.
You will be working on computer vision research and development cycles for our existing products as well as new product development.
The successful candidate will be working alongside the existing multidiscipline R&D team but should also be comfortable working on their own.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Research and development of computer vision techniques
- Developing, maintaining and testing of features for new and existing applications
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Work with experienced team members to resolve issues, review new and existing code and perform unit testing
- Resolve complex technical design issues
- Maintain high coding standards
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and/ or reports as requested
- Keep your knowledge up to date of technological developments in the industry
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
|Advantageous but not essential||
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success is only possible because of the team effort from everyone and we recognise the individual input of each person throughout our design and manufacturing process at MRMC.
- training and development opportunities
- ample and secure parking
MRMC receives a large number of applications and we are not always able to provide individual feedback on your application. If you don’t hear from us within 15 working days from the date you have applied, it means the application didn’t meet minimum requirements to go onto the next stage of recruitment. We value your time and interest in MRMC and encourage you to re-apply if your circumstances change or you find another role with us that is more suitable to your skills and experience.
By submitting your application/CV online you are confirming you have read and accept the above and you are giving your consent to MRMC to process your personal and sensitive personal data for the purposes explained above.
Apply for this role
Please send your up to date CV to moc.ocomrm@rh to be considered for this position. MRMC will be delighted to hear from you. MRMC processes your personal data in accordance with the MRMC Privacy Notice. You have the right to object to certain processing activities of your personal data.