Senior Broadcast Engineer
Location: Blindley Heath, Surrey, RH7 6JP
Contract type: permanent , full-time
An experienced Broadcast Engineer is required to join the Broadcast Sales division of Mark Roberts Motion Control – an award-winning company in Robotic Camera and Motion Control equipment.
The role is focused on customer support and is responsible for ensuring the Company’s Broadcast equipment is serviced to the highest standard, whether in-house or on-site and to develop best practices within the team with the aim of providing the best support possible to our customers
This individual will be responsible for pre-sales and after-sales support and has the job within the Broadcast team to ensure the Company’s Broadcast clients are happy and are given the equipment and service required, within the correct time scale. There is an expectation that the successful applicant will take a mentoring or leadership role within the team.
This role will see some travel, carrying out service visits and in some instances, installations and client training on a range of motion control equipment, the latter being both on and off-site.
Fluent English and German are an absolute requirement for this role, other European languages would be a benefit.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Assist with the set up and execution of on and off-site product demonstrations.
- Preparation and maintenance of demo stock.
- Design best practices for the busy rental and demo team
- Ensure the safe use and storage of loan 3rd party test and demo products (where applicable).
- Provide service and product feature feedback via regular reports.
- Installation and setup of both MRMC and 3rd party equipment for demos, tests, trade shows etc.
- Follow (and maintain where applicable) sales and marketing project plans and drawings (trade shows, demos etc.).
- Define and develop the tools and test equipment required to provide the best quality customer technical support and servicing.
- Ensure the MRMC broadcast product user manual and quick start guides are accurate and up to date.
- System/ product preparation and testing of sales equipment.
- Primary customer technical support.
- Lead the support experience for key accounts
- Successful closure of technical support cycles.
- Collaboration with R&D and Production departments to ensure high quality and accurate broadcast product and system diagrams and schematics are produced.
- Produce diagrams to support the successful integration of MRMC products with 3rd party products where applicable.
- Define and manage large projects liaising with the relevant teams in MRMC
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success is only possible because of the team effort from everyone and we recognise the individual input of each person throughout our design and manufacturing process at MRMC.
- discretionary bonus
- training and development opportunities
- ample and secure parking
MRMC receives a large number of applications and we are not always able to provide individual feedback on your application. If you don’t hear from us within 15 working days from the date you have applied, it means the application didn’t meet minimum requirements to go onto the next stage of recruitment. We value your time and interest in MRMC and encourage you to re-apply if your circumstances change or you find another role with us that is more suitable to your skills and experience.
By submitting your application/CV online you are confirming you have read and accept the above and you are giving your consent to MRMC to process your personal and sensitive personal data for the purposes explained above.
Apply for this role
Please send your up to date CV to moc.ocomrm@rh to be considered for this position. MRMC will be delighted to hear from you. MRMC processes your personal data in accordance with the MRMC Privacy Notice. You have the right to object to certain processing activities of your personal data.