Location: Blindley Heath, Surrey, RH7 6JP
Contract type: permanent , full-time
Based within the finance team this role reports into the Finance Manager and assists with the smooth running of the department and supervises the Accounts Payable function. You will have excellent communication skills as your role involves communicating with many key internal and external stakeholders in the business. Your attention to detail will be second to none as you administer and check the complete Accounts Payable process from invoice and expenses receipt, approval, payment and recording.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Weekly cashflow report to Finance Manager
- Monthly revenue recognition procedure
- Preparation of monthly accounts to Trial Balance including:
– Accrual preparation & entry
– Prepayment preparation & entry
– GRNI report
– Fixed asset register maintenance and calculation of monthly depreciation charge
- Monthly VAT return, Intrastat and EC Sales List reports to HMRC.
- Bank reconciliations – GBP, USD and EUR.
- Revaluation of currency bank accounts.
- Internal reporting for management and sales teams to show sales orders, revenue and backlog, with comparison to budget.
- Monthly sales reports, detailing revenue split by personnel, equipment, commission.
- Monthly job costing to show gross profit by project.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Creating and issuing all invoices for all departments and credit notes
- Credit control
- Aged debtor reports monthly for credit control meeting.
- Providing support to AP when needed processing supplier invoices, company credit card expenses and employee reimbursements.
- Paying suppliers in timely manner and entering such payments into ERP system.
- Handling payment requests from suppliers via email or telephone.
- System master data control – projects, customers, vendors, analytic codes
- Timesheet reports for HR/payroll
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
|Education||– Ideally at least final stage of ACCA or CIMA|
– Good knowledge of ERP systems (Ideally Odoo)
– Manufacturing experience
– Attention to detail
– Prioritising and Organisational Skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Enthusiasm for continuous learning
– Ability to work with minimum supervision
– Confident working independently and as a part of a team
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success is only possible because of the team effort from everyone and we recognise the individual input of each person throughout our design and manufacturing process at MRMC.
- discretionary bonus
- training and development opportunities
- Study support
- ample and secure parking
MRMC receives a large number of applications and we are not always able to provide individual feedback on your application. If you don’t hear from us within 15 working days from the date you have applied, it means the application didn’t meet minimum requirements to go onto the next stage of recruitment. We value your time and interest in MRMC and encourage you to re-apply if your circumstances change or you find another role with us that is more suitable to your skills and experience.
By submitting your application/CV online you are confirming you have read and accept the above and you are giving your consent to MRMC to process your personal and sensitive personal data for the purposes explained above.
Apply for this role
Please send your up to date CV to moc.ocomrm@rh to be considered for this position. MRMC will be delighted to hear from you. MRMC processes your personal data in accordance with the MRMC Privacy Notice. You have the right to object to certain processing activities of your personal data.