Our products involve the control of motors, interfaces for controlling motion sensing, analogue amplifiers and general GPIO / Sensor interfacing. You will be involved in development cycles for our existing products as well as New Product development. You will see your projects every step of the way.
The successful candidate will be working alongside the existing multidiscipline R&D team but should also be comfortable working on their own.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven End to end experience of the New Product Development cycle (NPD)
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Able to review and write clear product design documents which describe the complete product in detail
- Experience in the design of products for CE and global certification
- Electronic hardware design, cable design, schematic capture, PCB layout, BOM preparation, EMC compliance
- Design of mixed signal low power, low voltage, low noise sensor circuitry
- Design of embedded digital control circuitry and real-time microcontroller solutions
- Design of Stepper and Servo motor control circuits
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Jira and Bitbucket
ADVANTAGEOUS BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Strong programming skills in C within small to medium size microprocessor systems (ARM STM32, TI MSP430)
- Experience working with TCP-IP, UDP, CAN, SPI, UART, I2C and USB communication protocols
- Experience with sensor integration over I2C, SPI, etc
- Experience in VHDL and Intel/Altera FPGA design
- Experience of designing products for successful volume manufacture (DFM, DFT)
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the best engineering environment for creative and collaborative professionals to work in a welcoming team. Our R&D department consists of 3 sections: Mechanical, Electronics and Software. All our engineers work side by side to create unique, exceptional products that are used all over the world.
Our success is only possible because of the team effort from everyone and we recognise the individual input of each person throughout our design and manufacturing process at MRMC.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
By submitting your application/CV you are confirming you have read and accept the above terms and conditions and you are giving your consent to MRMC to process your personal and sensitive personal data for the purposes explained above.
Apply for this role
Please send your up to date CV to moc.ocomrm@rh to be considered for this position. MRMC will be delighted to hear from you. MRMC processes your personal data in accordance with the MRMC Privacy Notice. You have the right to object to certain processing activities of your personal data.