Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Blindley Heath, Surrey, RH7 6JP
Contract type: permanent , full-time
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for the delivery, execution and management of all digital marketing campaigns throughout the business. The role will primarily be focused on the direct planning & implementation of digital campaigns across Facebook & Google as well as display media.
Being a data driven role your analytical skills will be crucial in identifying trends that help drive sales across the business. The candidate will be well versed in all aspects of digital marketing including search, social media & CRM and will work in tandem with the Content Marketing Manager to optimise the best content across all digital platforms.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Creating multiple ad sets across Facebook, Instagram & Google and manage the optimisation & effectiveness of paid media for the purpose of driving leads.
- Setting up google keywords and PPC campaigns that ensure MRMC products and services dominate google rankings.
- Managing CRM integration to ensure end to end campaign tracking and lead conversions are monitored.
- Assisting the Content Marketing Manager in Creating SEO-optimised content across the entire digital infrastructure.
- Owning the social media content calendar to create a content plan for 365 days of the year that drives followers and fan engagement.
- Preparing regular internal reports that provide insight into performance. Tracking and analysing important metrics that affect website traffic, leads and target audiences.
- Cross-collaborating and liaising with internal teams to create campaigns that support MRMC business priorities.
- Assisting in promoting key industry events such as product launches, trade events and PR activity.
- Identifying and analysing the latest digital trends and tech developments and recommending new digital marketing practices for the business.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success is only possible because of the team effort from everyone and we recognise the individual input of each person throughout our design and manufacturing process at MRMC.
- discretionary bonus
- training and development opportunities
- Study support
- ample and secure parking
MRMC receives a large number of applications and we are not always able to provide individual feedback on your application. If you don’t hear from us within 15 working days from the date you have applied, it means the application didn’t meet minimum requirements to go onto the next stage of recruitment. We value your time and interest in MRMC and encourage you to re-apply if your circumstances change or you find another role with us that is more suitable to your skills and experience.
By submitting your application/CV online you are confirming you have read and accept the above and you are giving your consent to MRMC to process your personal and sensitive personal data for the purposes explained above.
Apply for this role
Please send your up to date CV to moc.ocomrm@rh to be considered for this position. MRMC will be delighted to hear from you. MRMC processes your personal data in accordance with the MRMC Privacy Notice. You have the right to object to certain processing activities of your personal data.