Broadcast Marketing Manager
Location: Blindley Heath, Surrey, RH7 6JP
Contract type: permanent , full-time
As the broadcast division continues to grow, we are recruiting for a broadcast marketing expert who has worked within the industry, has experience either in product management or working with product managers, and will be technically comfortable talking about the range of MRMC products and solutions in written or verbal form.
The Broadcast Marketing Manager knows how and where to reach the broadcast audience, and how to speak their language and produce great content to excite and motivate them to choose MRMC’s solutions. The role will be largely focused on elevating the profile of MRMC in the broadcast space, with a view to maximising exposure for the brand and product range.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Owning the broadcast marketing calendar to drive the broadcast marketing & PR strategy for the business.
- Formulating a high impact 360-degree media plan for broadcast products and services across key industry media and Facebook, Instagram & Google for the purpose of lead generation.
- Managing the optimisation & effectiveness of paid media channels.
- Working with the digital marketing executive to build audiences on key digital platforms and create a content strategy for social media channels.
- Managing the marketing opportunities with global resellers to drive exposure for MRMC products and drive incremental revenue for the business.
- Producing case studies/ thought leadership/ white papers/ blog pieces regularly and knowing how to maximise their impact through knowledge of the broadcast media landscape.
- Maximising exposure through existing trade shows such as NAB, IBC, MPI, and Infocomm, as well as finding new opportunities to exhibit.
- Keeping the MRMC broadcast pages on the website up to date, whilst employing SEO best practices.
- Organising and running regular product demos and a programme of webinars for journalists, industry bodies and membership organisations.
- Creating relevant content that resonates with the broadcast audience such as video, digital ads etc
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success is only possible because of the team effort from everyone and we recognise the individual input of each person throughout our design and manufacturing process at MRMC.
- discretionary bonus
- training and development opportunities
- ample and secure parking
MRMC receives a large number of applications and we are not always able to provide individual feedback on your application. If you don’t hear from us within 15 working days from the date you have applied, it means the application didn’t meet minimum requirements to go onto the next stage of recruitment. We value your time and interest in MRMC and encourage you to re-apply if your circumstances change or you find another role with us that is more suitable to your skills and experience.
By submitting your application/CV online you are confirming you have read and accept the above and you are giving your consent to MRMC to process your personal and sensitive personal data for the purposes explained above.
Apply for this role
Please send your up to date CV to moc.ocomrm@rh to be considered for this position. MRMC will be delighted to hear from you. MRMC processes your personal data in accordance with the MRMC Privacy Notice. You have the right to object to certain processing activities of your personal data.