Tag Archives: robotic camera automation
This year at IBC we will be showcasing some exciting new MRMC developments using complementary IP-based technologies to offer a greater than ever range of robotic camera control options. These controls options range from:
- interfacing with ‘smart stadiums’ and venues producing real-time tracking data and enabling intelligent use of MRMC robotic camera automation.
- Long distance remote productions allowing camera operators to be as far from the subject as necessary.
- Interfacing with Motion Tracking technologies to allow the operator or subject’s body to direct the camera motion.
- MHC, our new lightweight multi-head control interface, allowing all the functionality of a professional joystick controller in an easy to use anywhere application.
- MHC Server, MRMC’s gateway to the IP world, allowing ease of connectivity and management of both MRMC and third-party IP devices and commands.
Come visit us at stand Hall 12, stand F11. See map here (Exhibition 9-13 September).