Tag Archives: MRMC New Technology
New Product Release at the Show
NAB Show is only a few weeks away and we will be showcasing some incredible new tech developments along with numerous cutting edge robotic solutions.
Our new Multi-Head Controller software (MHC) will make its debut at the show. MHC is a new software platform designed for complete user simplicity. As the name suggests, it controls robotic heads at the touch of a button from a single workstation.
Demonstrations will include key features such as its ‘store and display’ capability – where users can save camera moves or presets and then load them into UI ‘buttons’ that anyone
can then use.
Next Generation UI Technology
However, the keynote feature of MHC is its ability to be UI tailored to virtually any broadcast requirement. This means any environment can be mirrored into MHCs UI functionality, giving users instantly recognisable buttons, graphics, moves etc.
Whether you want an interface skin for events such as tennis, darts etc., or for a studio, stadium or other live event, MHC can be tailored to the user’s specific requirements for complete speed, control and functionality.
Cutting Edge Broadcast Robotics
We will also be demonstrating a great range of robotic solutions, including The POD, AFC-100, the Whisper Head and a StudioBot Lite arm – all of which will be controlled by MHC.
Visitors will be the among the first to try out these cutting edge robotic solutions through the new MHC software, and you’ll be blown away at how simple and user-friendly it is to control some of the most advanced robotics in the broadcast market today.
Where are we at NAB?
You will find us in: Central Hall | Stand C5646 | Find us on the NAB Show Floor Plan
If you have any questions or would like any further information on any of our products please don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your FREE NAB Pass
Get your free ticket to the NAB Show worth $50 dollars, using the code: LV3883 – Hurry, as the offer expires soon. To register, click here
This year at IBC we will be showcasing some exciting new MRMC developments using complementary IP-based technologies to offer a greater than ever range of robotic camera control options. These controls options range from:
- interfacing with ‘smart stadiums’ and venues producing real-time tracking data and enabling intelligent use of MRMC robotic camera automation.
- Long distance remote productions allowing camera operators to be as far from the subject as necessary.
- Interfacing with Motion Tracking technologies to allow the operator or subject’s body to direct the camera motion.
- MHC, our new lightweight multi-head control interface, allowing all the functionality of a professional joystick controller in an easy to use anywhere application.
- MHC Server, MRMC’s gateway to the IP world, allowing ease of connectivity and management of both MRMC and third-party IP devices and commands.
Come visit us at stand Hall 12, stand F11. See map here (Exhibition 9-13 September).