The low cost multi-axes animation rig
The Animoko Rig is a new professional table-top animation motion control rig. The Animoko Rig has been designed in collaboration with veteran Cinematographer, Kommer Kleijn, to be a versatile low-cost but professionally made rig specifically for animation, where precision is important but live-action speeds are not required.
When fully retracted the unit is very small and compact and can be easily stored in a closet, but when the extend, lift and rotate axes are fully used one gets a large operating envelope and additional axes can also be added. Axes can include track, lift, rotate, pan, tilt, extend, zoom, focus.
As with all MRMC systems, the unit runs off our Flair software which features the full complement of animation and motion control functions with up to 32 axes of motion.
- Low-cost, specifically designed for stop-frame animation
- Very precise zero backlash system with high quality gears and bearings
- Designed to fit into compact spaces for storage, ideal for educational establishments
- Designed for table top animation, adjustable for different heights
- Track (optional), lift, extend, rotate, pan, tilt, and optional focus/zoom
- Integrates with Flair software’s Target Tracking
- Can be used for 3D stereoscopic animation
For more details please feel free to contact us at [email protected]