Remote and Motion Control Head
The SFH-50 is a slightly larger version of the SFH-30 pan tilt head, designed to allow for slightly larger cameras to be placed on optical centre. This is particularly useful for cameras such as the RED One and Alexa – while the SFH-30 can carry both of them, the SFH-50 has a bit more room to support them better. Additionally the SFH-50 has options for a secondary tilt support and a 360 degree roll.
The SFH-50 pan tilt head has been designed to provide precision and accuracy not normally found on similar sized heads, making it suitable for a much wider range of applications. Precise enough to be completely pixel accurate with HD and super-HD cameras, compact and lightweight to be used on any location for that perfect time-lapse shot and strong enough to take a wide range of cameras and lenses, the SFH-50 offers a huge scope. The head can be used with any of our intelligent controllers such as the MSA-20 Handwheels, Joystick Console, Pan Bars or a PDA running AEON. When combined with our Academy Award winning Flair software, it delivers features for every occasion, from Virtual Studio interfacing, to animation, time-lapse, timecode triggering, GPI, GPO and of course the head is fast enough to be usable for live action too.
- Has an optional 360 degree Roll Axis.
- Low cost
- High precision
- Stepper or Servo motor options
- Compact & lightweight, great for location work.
- Optional homing sensors
- Optional optical encoders
- Works over-slung or under-slung, so that it mounts to any crane, dolly or tripod.
- Can also be used as a model mover, imagine using it to twist a Swiss watch.
- Ideal for digital SLR, HD cameras, RED, Arri Alexa, etc.
- Additional axes available e.g. track, zoom, focus
- Designed to work with Flair motion control software
- Precision and repeatability suitable for virtual studios, virtual reality, web promo videos, animation and time-lapse